Credit goes to TEK for the featured picture.
– Name : Seven’s Watercolor Mod
– Creator : Seven
– Length : 19,4 cm
– Weight : ~16 g
– Outsert : No
– Link : Seven’s Watercolor Mod ( UPSB )
– Making : Easy
– Stuff :
– 1 Old white Watercolor Pen ( Barrel )
– 2 Keityo / Miffy & Melanie / Color Twin ( 2 Caps )
– 1 Zebra Sarasa ( Grip )
– 2 Uni Alpha Gel Pencil (2 Tips) (You can use dr.grip tips instead but it is heavier iirc)
– 1 G2 ( Grip )
– Tutorial :
1- Take the parts you need :
2- Empty your caps.
3- Put the uni-alpha tip inside as shown.
4- Cut half the zebra sarasa grip and put each piece on each cap.
5- Put some G2 grip rings to hold the tip, inside the sarasa grip
6- Empty the barrel of the watercolor and put the caps on each side.
7- You can put some chatterton on the caps.
– Comment :
Looks like the DR.KT, but shorter. great momentum. If seVen likes it, you’ll like it =D