Featured picture : credit goes to VAIN
– Name : Flare Vain G3
– Creator : VAIN
– Length : 19.5cm
– Weight : 13g
– Insert : Yes
– Weblink : >VAIN’s YT<
– Difficulty : Medium
– Stuff :
– 1 Pilot G3 (Plastic ver.) (Tip, Grip, Barrel, Rubber stopper in the cap)
– 1 Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip (HGG) (Tip, Grip)
– 1 Pentel Hybrid Gel Roller (HGR)(Tip)
– 1 Pilot Hi-tec C (Tip)
– 1 Ohto Needlepoint (Grip)
– 1 Zebra Jimnie (Cap)
– 1 or 2 Zebra Hyper Jell (Grips)
– 1 Pilot Frixion Colors (Rubber nub on the cap)
– 1 Anyball stripe (An Anyball sub is used for the legit version, under the name of KILAT Oil-based Ballpen Knock type)
– Stuff price : Around 20 USD
– Tutorial :
1- Cut the Jimnie cap’s clip
2- Take off the rubber from the Frixion Colors cap. Put the rubber nub into the HGG tip.
3- Wrap some electrical tape onto the largest part of the rubber nub and place this small tip stack into the Jimnie cap.
4- Cut 2.9cm of the Hyper Jell grip from the non curved part.
5- Remove the G3 grip and place it into the Hyper Jell grip rolled up.
6- Cut a 5mm section from the other Hyper Jell grip and place it into the Hyper Jell grip, after the G3 grip.
7- Put everything into the Jimnie cap. Add 1 ring of Anyball grip after the Hyper Jell grip.
8- Prepare the G3 barrel, as usual. (sand down the small squares, and the front)
9- Cut 1.1cm of the Needlepoint grip and place it at the front of the G3 barrel.
10- Attach the tips in this order :
Plastic G3> HGR> G3 rubber> Hi-tec C
11- Place the HGG grip onto the tip stack at the front.
12 Put insert into the G3, put some tape on the back of the barrel and attach the Jimnie cap to the barrel and its complete!
– Comment :
The personal G3 from Vain, used for Japen 12th :