Featured picture : credit goes to Menowa*
– Name : Menowa* BT VGG | note : Menowa* calls it the fake VGG charcoal
– Creator : Menowa*
– Length : 22cm
– Weight : Heavy (22g?)
– Insert : No
– Weblink : >Ponkotu blog<
– Difficulty : Easy
– Stuff :
– 2 Nitom Stalogy 0.5 (Barrels) | note : you can use the 0.7, but you’ll have to sand off the aopo barrel
– 1 Aopo Office Mate (Barrel) | note : you can replace it to a circular pencil
– 2 Tect2way (5 black silicon rings) | note : mechanical keyboard silicon rings work
– 2 Airfit BA-9 (Tips)
– 2 Dr.Grip HDG-50R (Grips)
– 1-2 Sailor IC Liquid Gel pen (Grips)
– Stuff price : Around 30 USD
– Tutorial :
1- Clear your Nitom Stalogy barrels.
2- Cut from the “M” side to 9.3cm :
3- Cut 4cm your aopo barrel from the middle :
4- Use the aopo part as link. Use a black silicon ring for the middle as shown.
note : please take in mind that if you use a 0.7 (ballpoint) stalogy, you have to sand off the aopo barrel to let it fit inside.
5- As the regular Menowa VGG, cut 2cm of your Dr.Grip grips.
6- Add your sailor grips, drgrip grip and airfit tips.
– Comment :
The rough version of the iconic personal VGG mod from Menowa. Better for continous tricks =) Maybe more weight centered since stalogy barrel is heavier than Supertip barrel.