Featured picture : credit goes to Vôre-Tèx
– Name : Vôre-Tèx RSVP MX (or VT MX)
– Creator : Vôre-Tèx
– Length : 20cm
– Weight : 14g
– Insert : Yes
– Weblink : >Vôre-Tèx blog<
– Difficulty : Easy-Medium
– Stuff :
– 1 Pentel Old RSVP retractable (Tip, Grip) | note : you can replace the grip to regular rsvp and replace the tip to supergrip ballpoint
– 1 Pentel Moonz (Barrel, Backcap, Inktube) | note : you can use a regular rsvp as well
– 1 Pentel Sunburst (Cap) | note : a regular rsvp cap works
– 1 Uniball DX Signo (Grip)
– 1 Pentel e.ball (Grip)
– 1 Pentel HGG (Tip)
– 1 heat shrink, thickness 7mm
– Stuff price : Around 7 USD if you don’t use moonz
– Tutorial :
1- You need a cap without its small ball (so either use sunburst cap or moonz cap without the ball).
2- Cut its clip as short as possible. The penmod will get better balance if you make a claw cut clip >explanation here<
3- Don’t push your cap too much, leave some mm.
4- Cut and add the heat shrink on the front of your Moonz, until the small lip.
5- Add a small piece of DX Signo grip onto it.
6- Add the e.ball grip.
7- Screw old rsvp tip > HGG tip on RSVP front.
8- Leave the inktube, add insert.
– Comment :
My personal version (Vôre-Tèx) of the RSVP MX. I agree you’ll need a lot of odd parts, but I thought very hard to make it as a “perfect” product, like how I think a penmod should be : balanced, not too much momentum, long enough for my fingers, the best texture for the barrel, and so on.