Featured picture : credit goes to NxxS
– Name : Single Grip Maniac Retract
– Creator : NxxS
– Length : 19.7 cm
– Weight : 15 g
– Insert: Yes
– WebLink : Single Grip Maniac Retract (FPSB)
– Difficulty : Middle
– Pens :
– 1 Papermate Flexgrip Ultra (All parts without retractable system) [A non-retractable increases the length of the mod)
– 1 Bic Atlantis 1.0 [/!\No 0.7 or 1.2/!\] (All parts)
– Tutorial :
1- Remove your Flexgrip Papermate Ultra ( = PFU) to keep everything except the back system.
2- Remove the grip of your Bic Atlantis 1.0 (the grip is stuck so use common cunning and force to remove it 🙂 )
3- Put Bic Atlantis 1.2 grips in front of your grip PFU (boiled beforehand if possible) or another (for cut grip).
4- Encase the Bic Atlantis .1.0 in the body of PFU. Attention it will not file badly to make it fit entirely.
5- Put grips on push button with a grip of Bic Atlantis 1.0. / 1.2. or with other grips.
6- Make a long inktube (16,2cm)
– Comment : Single cap version of the mod created by the famous ….. Near 😀 ! not so much stuff to make a mod retractable, Nxxs played really well for this one 😀